[Coco] Trying to build new images

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:55:29 EST 2017

On 1/11/17 10:18 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> Bill, in working on my BootMajik project this week (and last), I've found the whole L1 kernel to be odd. Not sure if it's a NitrOs9 thing or it's that way in OS9, but within the next couple of weeks, I'll be digging deep into the L1 boot system so I can support making L1 boots in BootMajik and I may see what is going on.
> I do know that the kernel has to end up an "exact" size. Hence all the fills in rel, boot, and krn. Not sure if this is done in L1, but I will be neck deep in it by next week (hopefully), and should be able to see what's going on.

I guess the real question is how are the images like the one
I am booting from done.  I think it is to at least look at
the process being used to build images on a PC just to see
why they work and ones built on the system themselves do not.
Need to look at how the programs on the boot track tie together.

bill