[Coco] Trying to build new images

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 10:18:45 EST 2017

Bill, in working on my BootMajik project this week (and last), I've found the whole L1 kernel to be odd. Not sure if it's a NitrOs9 thing or it's that way in OS9, but within the next couple of weeks, I'll be digging deep into the L1 boot system so I can support making L1 boots in BootMajik and I may see what is going on.
I do know that the kernel has to end up an "exact" size. Hence all the fills in rel, boot, and krn. Not sure if this is done in L1, but I will be neck deep in it by next week (hopefully), and should be able to see what's going on.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com