[Coco] Back to the COCO

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:47:53 EST 2017

On 1/3/17 10:40 PM, camillus gmail wrote:
> HI Bill.
>
> I would love to look at them, the only cost would be the shipping to indiana.
>
> I have two coco3 working, so I can swap out part to test.
>
> This is my hobby and I do not charge for this.
>
> Unless of course you consider to let me keep one of the coco's for the keyboard and the case?
>
> Let me know ho this sound for you

OK.  let's try this....

How about if I send you one complete broken COCO3 that would be yours
to keep and include in the package two additional broken COCO3 circuit
boards for repair (assuming reasonable in both cost and needed work)
and return?  Not shipping the two additional cases (and the
transformer)  would reduce the cost.  Doable?

bill