[Coco] Back to the COCO

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:40:15 EST 2017

HI Bill.

I would love to look at them, the only cost would be the shipping to indiana.

I have two coco3 working, so I can swap out part to test.

This is my hobby and I do not charge for this.

Unless of course you consider to let me keep one of the coco's for the keyboard and the case?

Let me know ho this sound for you

cb

On 1/3/2017 1:33:29 PM, Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com> wrote:
On 1/3/17 2:04 PM, Brian Goers wrote:
> Where do you live Bill. Someone may want to try to repair them.
>

> On 1/3/2017 10:42 AM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
>>
>> Well, good news and bad.
>> The bad, looks like the COCO3 is definitely dead. Power supply
>> tests fine so IO have to assume some chip has gone bad and I
>> doubt I have the ability to fix it. One more for the pile of
>> dead 3's. :-(

I'm just outside Scranton, PA. Basically, the middle of nowhere.
I doubt anyone is near here. I would love to have someone fix them
but I seriously doubt they are worth what it would cost. 2 hours
of bench-time exceeds their value by quite a bit. And that's not
even considering parts if they are even available.

bill