[Coco] Back to the COCO

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:33:11 EST 2017

On 1/3/17 2:04 PM, Brian Goers wrote:
> Where do you live Bill. Someone may want to try to repair them.
>

> On 1/3/2017 10:42 AM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
>>
>> Well, good news and bad.
>> The bad, looks like the COCO3 is definitely dead. Power supply
>> tests fine so IO have to assume some chip has gone bad and I
>> doubt I have the ability to fix it.  One more for the pile of
>> dead 3's.  :-(

I'm just outside Scranton, PA.  Basically, the middle of nowhere.
I doubt anyone is near here.  I would love to have someone fix them
but I seriously doubt they are worth what it would cost. 2 hours
of bench-time exceeds their value by quite a bit.  And that's not
even considering parts if they are even available.

bill