[Coco] Back to the COCO

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 3 14:04:28 EST 2017

Where do you live Bill. Someone may want to try to repair them.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian         http://glensideccc.com  Fest information here.

         The 26th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
                                                    April 22 & 23, 2017
           Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard        Saturday 9 am to Midnight
           645 West North Avenue                   Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
           Lombard, IL 60148
            1-630-629-1500