[Coco] What are the monitor options for the CoCo 3

Keith keithg6 at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 06:23:51 EST 2017

Hi Glen,

I found this on ebay: 15Khz RGB CGA Component Video to VGA Converter Scaler

Copy and paste exactly as above in ebay search.

With : CoCo 3 Video Monitor Adapter Cable from http://www.cloud9tech.com/
and a couple of vga cables I was able to connect my CoCo 3 to the vga input
of my older flat screen and a vga monitor using the converter from ebay.

Do the research and see if this will work for you.

Keith