[Coco] What are the monitor options for the CoCo 3

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 18 21:49:55 EST 2017

Hi Barry,

I just though I’d give you an update on my monitor situation.  I got the parts for the project you linked below and completed it today.  The display looks great so far.  I’ll have to do more testing with it soon, problem is the only spare monitors I have don’t have HDMI input so I had to borrow my sons, temporarily.  I’m very happy to see a real CoCo 3 in colour again!

Thanks for the suggestion,
Glen