[Coco] What are the monitor options for the CoCo 3

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 3 11:44:40 EST 2017

Thanks For the info Keith

I’ve already ordered an SCART to HDMI adapter and using the info from a previous post to wire up the RGB and composite from the CoCo 3 to the SCART input.  The adapter should output HDMI NTSC video which is what I need... We’ll see how it works out.

Thanks again for the suggestion, it’s always good to see more options.
Cheers,
Glen