[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 29 20:26:56 EST 2017

Level II has several versions of what used to be VDGINT (CoVDG I think now), based on Alan Dekok’s work from back in the 1.2x days of NitrOS9. There was regular, small, and tiny, and the latter two removed some functionality to free space in the system map, if you were not using Level 1 gfx programs. I am suspecting that perhaps a define in the defs files for level 1 NitrOS9 is erroneously triggering one of these, removing the level 1 gfx functionality.

Someone who is much more familiar with all the changes done to get NitrOS9 to work as a level 1 system can hopefully answer this better than I.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net