[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 21:30:03 EST 2017

Rogelio, you could merge just runb and gfx. That would save memory. I'm not really sure how L1 allocates the memory, but I know L2 uses 8k multiples. Merging the programs (in L2) would save 8k as each program would take up an 8k block. Merged, they take 1 together (in system memory). I know L1 works differently, so it may not even matter.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com