[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:14:59 EST 2017

On Fri Dec 29, 2017 at 6:07 PM, L. Curtis Boyle wrote:

Rogelio, can you try “manually” outputting the display string for the
> graphics commands you are trying, just to see if it is the graphics
> handling in Level 1 itself that is not working, vs just the GFX module?

Now that is a good idea! - I'll try that "next year" - as I am,leaving for
the weekend to a far-from-my-CoCo location, won't be back until Monday next
week :-)

I find it rather odd that the same problem I see with NitrOS9L1v3.3 is also
showing up on the v3.2.8 release I have for NitrOS9L1, just tried that.

-- RP