[Coco] Proposal Musing: A retro newsletter “experience”...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Dec 28 12:43:25 EST 2017

> On Dec 28, 2017, at 10:54 AM, Bill Loguidice <bill at armchairarcade.com> wrote:
>
> I get that the PDFs are already there, but I was thinking more in line with
> your idea of there being a type of compilation by month that's indexed.
> That's a solid idea, albeit one with a not insignificant amount of work
> attached. I just don't know how much demand there is for paper anymore,
> although that could be me projecting my own feelings. I know I'm pretty
> much all-in on digital these days. As part of my collection purge, I also
> got rid of almost all of my paper books and magazines.

I am 100% digital (no books, no CDs, no DVDs, etc...). And, as soon as everyone time this winter, I am scanning my filing cabinet full of literature from CoCoFESTs over the years.

But there’s just something cool about fanzines in paper... Maybe this is the equivalent of a tech-hipster? :)

Having items sorted by date, in addition to by publication, would be a good.

		— A