[Coco] Proposal Musing: A retro newsletter “experience”...

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Dec 28 13:13:24 EST 2017

Do you remember the story of Wayne Green's Byte magazine,
and how his ex-wife, Virginia Londner Green pulled a fast one on him?

One day in November 1975 Wayne came to work and found that the Byte magazine staff had moved out and taken the January issue with them.
Wayne Green was not happy about losing Byte magazine so he was going to start a new one called Kilobyte, but Byte quickly trademarked KILOBYTE as a cartoon series in Byte magazine.
Then he changed the new magazine to   Kilobaud. :)

Kandur