[Coco] Proposal Musing: A retro newsletter “experience”...

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 28 20:04:16 EST 2017

Check http://www.os9projects.com/

Dean collected and organized lots of stuff. I added the OS-9 group
newsletters.

You will find lots of broken links, the web space was a gift to Dean from a
friend and to not abuse the gift did not place the entire archive online.

I have the entire ~ 17 GB but no one has reported or requested anything for
~ five (5) years.

Aaronwolfe has some on his site:

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines

SHF'