[Coco] Sub-Etha Software's Towel OS-9 disk utility on CoCo archive

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 14:38:16 EST 2017

It is now available in the archive:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Utilities/Towel%201.04%20(Sub-Etha%20Software)%20(OS-9).zip

Enjoy!

Guillaume

"Allen Huffman"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
EFE9D2A5-0DB4-4126-8DFA-1C487DF29755 at pobox.com...

I just updated what I think is the last release of the Towel disk utility to
the CoCo archive, and I added a raw txt file of the instructions. It is
version 1.04 and also includes C source.

I have a 1.05 on my hard drive but until I know if that was a release, I won’t
post it. It might have been a work in progress.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT
only)

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up
using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)