[Coco] Sub-Etha Software's Towel OS-9 disk utility on CoCo archive

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 26 19:56:32 EST 2017

I just updated what I think is the last release of the Towel disk utility to the CoCo archive, and I added a raw txt file of the instructions. It is version 1.04 and also includes C source.

I have a 1.05 on my hard drive but until I know if that was a release, I won’t post it. It might have been a work in progress.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)