[Coco] lwtools build error - looking for fuse.h

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 23:52:05 EST 2017

Allen,

I believe you are thinking of the Toolshed Project not LWTOOLS.

One the fuse.h is part of the libfuse-dev Linux packages.

The cocofuse is a utility that will let you mount a os9 disk image as part
of the file system so you can use files in the disk image with other
editing tools.

Here is more information about FUSE.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_in_Userspace

On macOS there is also a libfuse package you can get so it will compile
under macOS as well, but I haven't used it there.

I have not found a Windows equivalent yet.

Typically this is not needed to build the NitrOS-9 Project.  So you can
ignore the fuse.h warnings and errors in the cocofuse build.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |