[Coco] hackentosh vs apple

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 21:32:03 EST 2017

Disclaimer
This is only mildly related to coco;  Sort of like when the coco crew podcast references KansasFest - Apple II convention<https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi8luXrkanYAhVl34MKHaY8BpIQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kansasfest.org%2F&usg=AOvVaw37TEMXGd9MIWIpC_8lvs3B>
If this email to my video link offends anyone please immediately delete it and move to the next one

This is just a quick video I did showing my tri-booting Thinkpad running OS Sierra vs my real Mac Air running OS Sierra

Just to show you what is available for emulation of our beloved coco
I think that this video is of interest to any emulating computer guy

Spoiler Alert

Apple guys might want to turn away

https://youtu.be/HEdd4qi_EeY

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Win10 running on my Linux laptop capable of booting OS Sierra