[Coco] 512K AND Beyond??? How FAR Beyond???

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 08:59:02 EST 2017

Hi all,
Ok Allen, so now you're telling me there WAS an 8-MEG upgrade for the CoCo??? I never even heard of that. If so, WHERE are the schematics or articles (or are there any)??? I originally started off as a UNIX user after my old Altair days but then I drifted over to OS-9 (on a CoCo 1) but then life happened and I kind of drifted away from it altogether. I kind of regret that, but like they say, shit happens...
I would be MOST interested in ANY info you might have on this matter and I'm sure others would also like to be informed about this as well...
Thanks again for your quick response and timely info...
Take care...
Joe...