[Coco] having trouble with sdcx and windows 10

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Dec 23 21:08:43 EST 2017

> Richard Hawk
> Sat Dec 23 20:04:54 EST 2017
>
> I am having problems I run the simple wizard and hook my coco up with usb
> serial. On that works well with windows 10 (pl-2303 hxd chip) PL2303
> USB-to-Serial Bridge Chip Family Windows Driver Installer User Manual
>

> When I type drive 2,#0 I get sdcx.bin
>
>                                                    Sdcx.bas
>
>                                                    Autoexec.bat
Your message does not make sense. The drive command does not return any output. Please describe the setup of the Drivewire server, the options selected including com port and baud rate, the disk that is mounted, including what format it is, and what commands you ran on the CoCo. Please also specify if your CoCo is a 1, 2, or 3. Please list exactly what commands were typed, what the output actually was, and what output was expected.