[Coco] having trouble with sdcx and windows 10

Richard Hawk rhawk2 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 20:04:54 EST 2017

I have downloaded drivewire 4 and installed it correctly

I am having problems I run the simple wizard and hook my coco up with usb
serial. On that works well with windows 10 (pl-2303 hxd chip) PL2303
USB-to-Serial Bridge Chip Family Windows Driver Installer User Manual

When I type drive 2,#0 I get sdcx.bin

                                                   Sdcx.bas

                                                   Autoexec.bat

Did I somehow screwed my setting up on this card

Thanks in advanced