[Coco] having trouble with sdcx and windows 10

Richard Hawk rhawk2 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 24 04:17:48 EST 2017

It’s a coco 3
Its com port is 3 at 11500 and I go into windows device manager and set the baud rate at the same and stop bits to 1 and Serial Parity to none

I then type drive 2,#0

And then I type dir. on the coco and I get this response  sdcx.bin
>                                          >                                                    Sdcx.bas
>                                                                                                Autoexec.bat

I have a dos disk in the server.  I don’t even get the red or green light on the server beside the drive like it reading or trying to read.  it displays I assume what is on the sd card in the sdcx.

I have the sdcx set up with the sdcx explorer do when I turn the coco on it atomically starts the sdcx explorer and I hit break and do a drive input

I see all four drives.  So I type drive 2,#0
And try drive 3,#0 and I get the same results