[Coco] If, then...else?

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:24:19 EST 2017

Ados is great on a bare system without an sdc or drivewire. However if you
are planning on getting an sdc you will need to use either HDB DOS or YA
dos these dos's have the commands to to mount and unmount virtual floppy
disk images on the SDC.
Another fly in the ointment is that i don't think you can use more then one
of the 3.5 disk drives, I could be wrong on this point other wiser smarter
people will hopefully comment on this issue.
I think your best bet would be to get your hands on a eeprom programmer and
replace the rom on your FD 501 controller with Ados, then using the switch
on your multipack you can switch between Ados and SDC dos Whenever you want.
all the best
Steve.