[Coco] If, then...else?

titan1a at juno.com titan1a at juno.com
Tue Dec 12 23:50:33 EST 2017

Please pardon my e-mail service spam...I'm transitioning shortly to a private system...I have a working Coco III/512k with FD-501 drive controller, a dual 3.5 inch drive unit, Amiga 1080 monitor with Cloud 9 cable, mouse and high-res mouse adapter. I'm trying to get ADos 3+ in ROM,  CocoSDC  and the ability to boot my drives in 720k and NitrOS9. Can somebody steer me in the right direction: I just need someone to walk me through to make my Coco become productive rather than gather dust.Thank you!