[Coco] If, then...else?

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 13 01:58:32 EST 2017

My system used one 720K 3.5" drive and one 720K 5-1/4" drive in the end.

They were identical to OS-9  and I swapped them between /D0 /D1 with a
switch.

So, I started with two 5-1/4" 720 drives and could have ended up with two
3.5" 720K drives.

I also had a 40 Track 5-1/4 "/D3 active FWIW, single side only and DECB was
rarely used of course.

SHF