[Coco] Early CoCo Floppy Drives with Big Door Latch Release Lever

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sat Sep 3 23:40:41 EDT 2016

  Back then, I began with those old drives. When I went to OS9, I began
playing with 40 track and double sided. The drives I had would NOT do
double sided and I couldn't get but a couple more tracks from them.
Finally, I got some drives that would work as DS 80Track and I was a
happy camper after that. Those were the good old days of early computing.

  I loved those days and I DON'T miss them a bit

George R.