[Coco] Early CoCo Floppy Drives with Big Door Latch Release Lever

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Sep 3 22:09:18 EDT 2016

> On Sep 3, 2016, at 19:05, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:
>

> FWIW; those were single sided drives with belt drives and the belts deteriorate with age more than wear out.  So you might have trouble find any that work reliably.

Mine is functional enough to boot up a Sands of Egypt floppy that I threw at it, but I haven't exercised it thoroughly yet. I have many other usable drives, of course. I would like to find another one of these original early CoCo drives to add beside the one I already have.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/