[Coco] Early CoCo Floppy Drives with Big Door Latch Release Lever

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Sep 3 22:05:37 EDT 2016

More research is indicated.  I remember seeing them on other brand
computers, but, that is a *long* time ago and i have no recollection as
to what systems they might have been.
FWIW; those were single sided drives with belt drives and the belts
deteriorate with age more than wear out.  So you might have trouble find
any that work reliably.
Bruce W.