[Coco] A video dedicated to the CoCo Crew Podcast and community at large

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:14:13 EDT 2016

Listening to episode 17 of the CoCo Crew Podcast really galvanized in my
mind what a great community we have, there are so many people doing so many
projects for us all to benefit from, the work that John and Neil do each
month to product a quality show, the enhancements Mike Rowen has been
adding with all his cool commercials and bumpers, the round table
discussions, you name it.

I was absolutely inspired to create a video that I'm dedicating to the Coco
community as my of saying "Thanks for being awesome" to each and everyone
of you.

It's a game play of John Linville's Farhfall game, featuring John's
Fahrfall theme that Mike Rowen recorded and produced for the podcast, and
it features 4 new video commercials for the CoCo Crew Podcast that Mike
Rowen also produced.

Thank you CoCo Nuts for continuing to both inspire and amaze me on how
incredible our computer is, and how it brings us all together and give us
all kinds of enjoyment.

Here's the video:
https://youtu.be/ywZ2kvTA2l8

"Fan of the show"