[Coco] Floppy Days #66 - VCFMW 11 Post-Show Diary

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:49:36 EDT 2016

Welcome to Episode 66 of the Floppy Days Podcast, where we try to relive our youth by talking about computers nearly as old as we are.  Vintage Computer Festival Midwest #11 recently happened on Sep. 10 and 11, 2016 in Elk Grove Village, IL and I managed to find my way there again this year.  Once again, I had an incredible time at the event and thought I’d share some of it with you.  I managed to get a few interviews, meet several people I had never met before, catch up with old friends, and come home with far more items than I left with.  So, I plan to give you a quick run-down of the event through my eyes and I hope you find this interesting.

Interviews with:
- Peter Bartlett (MISE for TRS-80 Model I)
- Simon Wells (Atari 8-bit Exhibit)
- Evan Wright (CoCo game and cartridge)

http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-66-vcfmw-11-live-event-diary <http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-66-vcfmw-11-live-event-diary>

Randy Kindig