[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 17 now available!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:52:04 EDT 2016

I will respond here as I did on Facebook, another great episode, the show
continues to get better each month, and there is never a shortage of news
and information, host discussions, tech talks, software reviews, round
table discussions, you name it.  Mike Rowen's contributions are an
incredible addition to the show, we've always had the Fahrfall theme to
play us out, but now we have a variety of bumpers and commercials that are
of the highest production and entertainment quality imaginable, Bravo Mike
Rowen!

And as always, thank you John and Neil for being champions of the Coco and
CocoFEST, and now, Tandy Assembly!

Signed
"Fan of the show"
Stevie Strow