[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 25 22:21:12 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

LED not needed, but nice to know what it was for.  Point taken on the
alignment of the card edge in the slot of the MPI or Coco.  Certainly don't
want to short anything out!  I did reach out to John Strong to see if he
might have any cases for this device, but no such luck.  He did say he had
one of these cards, but not sure where it was... :)  Unfortunately, there
probably isn't much demand for a case for this device, so it's doubtful
we'll see anything for it anytime soon.

Completely understandable about Brian's lack of response.  He certainly has
many more important things to take care of at the moment.

Thanks!

-Ron