[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue May 24 11:22:08 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 09:01:32AM -0500, Ron Klein wrote:

> I'm hoping that others will find an interest in John's Cocovid player as
> well.  I plan on sharing all the updated documentation soon (after John
> reviews it) so it will be much easier for folks to get it up and running
> quickly.  Perhaps others (with way more talent than I have) might find a
> way to get it to work with the newer storage solutions and open this
> project up to an even wider audience.

I am certainly glad that someone has taken an interest in this project.
I suspect that at least some of the lack of interest has been
caused by my lack of interest in providing extensive documentation.
Perhaps Ron's efforts will overcome that obstacle for some folks?

If activity around cocovid warms-up, that might motivate me to support
cocosdc or whatever else might be around the corner...we'll see!

John