[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 25 19:54:36 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

I just received my "loaner" Glenside IDE controller and see what you mean
about the cart headers on the board.  There looks to be 2 of them and
neither are populated.  Since this is a board I'm borrowing, I will not add
them to it.  I see the address jumper you are talking about (it's currently
set to FF70).  I also see a jumper labeled "L1" though it's open right
now.  No idea what that is for.  The board itself is labeled "IDE HD
INTERFACE REV 1.0"

It looks like I will need to use an MPI for now.  Not a big deal, other
than the additional desk space and power requirements.

Thanks

-Ron