[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Tue May 24 13:35:27 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

I appreciate you responding and trying to get in touch with Brian for me.
I had heard he was the person to talk to about the Glenside controllers and
sent him a private email on May 20th, but have not received a response.
Hopefully he will respond and have some good news about controller
availability.

I'm glad to hear there is some updated documentation, it's just a matter of
getting it now.  Everything you said makes sense and I especially like the
idea that the interface that's being "loaned" to me (thanks Camillus!) may
have a second cart connector so I won't have to bust out an MPI.  I'll know
soon as it's on its way to me, though I would still like to acquire a
controller for myself.  If I may ask, could you please share the
documentation and disk if you are able to obtain it?

Thanks again for the info!

-Ron

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com