[Coco] deciding to code for OS/9

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri May 20 09:23:58 EDT 2016

 OS-9/NitrOS9 provides an I/O framework which is very convenient to use. There is a wider range of I/O routines than RSDOS that are easier to use. Memory management and multiprocessing/multiuser is another benefit. Normally OS-9 has very low overhead and is considered to be a "real time" OS. It is also possible to launch a program in OS-9 and have it take over the system if you should so choose.