[Coco] Cartridge size limit?

Lee Patterson lee at 8bitcoder.com
Wed May 4 09:24:33 EDT 2016

I don't think one should loose site of memory constraints of 8-bit machines, even now when memory is cheaper. It's part of the fun, and reason for coding on a system with 64KB instead of 64GB! Use the extra memory to make the game bigger and better. Like more frames of animation.

I'll probably go back and instead of pre allocating the memory needed for a level, I will just point to a free block of ram and use it. Looking at my source, I would save 4.5K right there.
10 + 1 = 3
8BitCoder.com