[Coco] two questions

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:25:05 EDT 2016

OK... I have found the answer to question 2. There's a website
http://sdlmame.wallyweek.org/ which has .deb files for sdlmame and sdl
mess. with some fiddling and man page reading I installed version 0.152,
and it works. (on my eeepc900 running lubuntu 15:04).

Which version of mess is the highest version known to work as a coco
emulator without falling over?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia