[Coco] CoCo 2 cassette audio on emulators

Ricardo M. Ferreira ricspam at mpc.com.br
Mon Jan 18 17:46:49 EST 2016

On 18/01/2016 18:40, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
> I used to build MESS myself but for some time now I've given up on that and just
> downloaded the MESSUI for Windows
Thanks - but I'm using Linux ATM, and have already figured out how to
open the menu in MAME. I also won't need another GUI or launcher for
MESS, since most of the time it will launched from the command line or
from another program / script.

> Regards playing music via the Coco, that should be a last resort.:)  I expect
> that the version of MAAME/MESS will determine which format of .wav file works best.
I agree - I wonder if there are build parameters to select that...

> However, why do you want to run Coco2 emulation when you can easily have Coco3 emulation?
Because I'm writing a game for the CoCo 2. I have a Brazilian clone (the
CP-400) and want to run the game on it...

[]s!