[Coco] CoCo 2 cassette audio on emulators

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Jan 19 10:28:57 EST 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 07:46:49PM -0300, Ricardo M. Ferreira wrote:
> On 18/01/2016 18:40, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:

> >However, why do you want to run Coco2 emulation when you can easily have Coco3 emulation?
> Because I'm writing a game for the CoCo 2. I have a Brazilian clone (the
> CP-400) and want to run the game on it...

An excellent reason! Anyway, there is too much CoCo3 bias on this
list... :-)

Since you are targetting a CoCo2, I would point out that Xroar is an
excellent emulation choice.  It is probably the most accurate emulator
in most respects, although dealing with PAL-M may leave something to
be desired.

John