[Coco] NitrOS-9 6309 L1 v3.3.0 Coco 1 Boots Great!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 17:37:42 EDT 2016

Hi Rogelio,
For a stock CoCoSDC.dsk file with NitrOS-9 6309 L1 v3.3.0 Coco 1, I have 2 free regions in ram.  $900 - $99FF = 143 and $A300-$A3FF=1 for a total of 144 free blocks divided by 4 blocks per K = 36KB Total free ram.
What is the minimum requirements to run Logo?  What is your setup you wish to use for Logo?  If you need some help configuring your OS9Boot file, let me know and I'll help.  Will you use CocoSDC for storage, Drivewire 4, or floppies.  Of course I would think the CocoSDC would be the fastest setup.  These days, I have grown to really appreciate the CocoSDC quite a bit.  Thanks Darren for bring SD/SDHC memory card storage to the Coco!
Before I leave for Bible study tonight, I just booted Logo on the stock CocoSDC.dsk I mentioned above and it loaded and executed great.  I have not tried running any of the programs it comes with yet.  I help this helps.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com