[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal(update)

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:07:56 EDT 2015

This is correct, dw4 requires some bug fixes to the kernel that don't exist
for os9.  It *might* be possible to use dw3 (or dw4 in its "dw3 only" mode)
with os9 to have disk access, I'm not sure.  Also not sure if anyone ever
built the drivers for stock os9 anyway. For dw4 functionality like virtual
terminals or multiplexed serial channels you must have nitros9.