[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal(update)

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 18 20:58:45 EDT 2015

I am fairly certain that you're going to have to move up to NitrOS9 to
utilize DW4. I do believe I saw that posted by somebody in the know, that
DW4 was just too far along for stock OS9 any longer. Somebody please correct
me if I am wrong about that.

DW4 and NitrOS9 work together right out of the box. I think most if not all
of the people who wrote and/or are writing it are here, so you have the best
support group possible to help with any transition issues you may encounter.

Drive NitrOS9 for a couple of weeks and the speed difference alone will make
you a fan. You definitely want that DW4 connectivity.