[Coco] NitrOS9 40 column boot screen

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Oct 20 19:31:42 EDT 2015

Run the following commands:

xmode /term col=28 row=18 sty=1
display 1b 24
cobbler /dd

If your current /term is a 80 column text screen, that should make it a 40 column text screen and cobbler should write those changes to your boot. Just to be safe, make sure you have a backup of your disk first. If you continue to have issues, email me and tell me what type of device you want to boot from and what version of the OS (OS9 or NitrOS9, level 1 or level 2) and I will try to create a custom boot disk image for you. I can test and create boot disks for DriveWire, DriveWire becker port, CoCoSDC, and floppy.