[Coco] VCC2.0.1 and DriveWire

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Oct 19 10:59:57 EDT 2015

I believe you should be using hdbdw3bc3.rom not hdbdw3bck.rom, FYI.

hdbdw3bc3.rom - The HDBDOS rom patched for use with the Becker Port

hdbdw3bck.rom - An alternate HDBDOS rom with hi-speed turned off for Coco 2 game compatibility

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/VCC_1.4.3b_and_DW4_Installation_Guide

>        Pere psergm at gmail.com  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20VCC2.0.1%20and%20DriveWire&In-Reply-To=%3C4EA5EA20F2B24FBAA2796FD65D10CB40%40DELL17%3E>
Mon Oct 19 06:41:06 EDT 2015