[Coco] VCC2.0.1 and DriveWire

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 11:22:10 EDT 2015

Barry, you are correct on the hdbdos roms. It's good to know someone is making use of the wiki I put up LOL
Alternately, the VCC 2.01 installation also contains "hdbdw3bc3 w-offset.rom" & "hdbdw3bck w-offset.rom" which are the same roms you mention with the offsets at $D938, $D939, $D93A already set to $5A000 for use with the dual partioned VHDs (OS9 & RSDOS).
I included these so that the user didn't have to "POKE" the roms each time they run them.

Of course these offsets are different for VHDs formatted for SuperIDE & CocoSDC and would have to be changed. But the offsets work for most dual partitioned VHDs found in the COco archives and on my site.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com