[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 17:28:47 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

I watched your video, and I can see that MShell is fantastic!  I do intend to use it.

I am trying to get some manual DW commands to work - they are not working for me, as I have said in another post.  I figure that once I get the DW commands working, then I will be able to graduate to MShell.

Thanks a million!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira