[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 06:07:57 EDT 2015

Stephen, MShell doesn't 'replace' the shell... it just doesn't use it :-)
MShell works most like any software... you just invoke it from the cmd line i.e. 'mshell&,ENTER>' And yes, the ampersand is needed as that releases the current shell so you can return and use it later while MShell runs in another window.

The link to the MShell site is:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

And a link to the youtube MShell demonstration video is (aso linked on the site):
https://youtu.be/MoOP03Fchw8

To get MShell istalled, you just copy all files to your system to the same directories as on the disk image i.e CMDS to /dd/CMDS - SYS to /DD/SYS.
I've been meaning to write an installer, but really just haven't had time lately as I have a lot of Coco projects going, especially with the addition of the VCC project, and here lately, I end up spending my evening in bars and clubs... actually, I run sound for live bands :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com