[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 19:33:07 EDT 2015

> Stephen, you may want to try my "MShell" software for NitrOS9. It allows you to move files from ANY OS9 formated file system (disk, HD, dsk, VHD, img etc), to and from ANY RSDOS file system (disk, HD partition, dsk, VHD partition), and to and from the DW4 server's PC host's drive (the PC hard drive).
>
> In a matter of seconds, I can pull any file from my PC or any RSDOS disk image into OS9.
>
> Also, MShell is mouse/keyboard driven. You can visually move through all directories on you OS9 or PC HD, and through your RSDOS disks.

Hi Bill,

This sounds very interesting to me, thanks!

Where do I go to obtain a copy of your code, along with instructions for how to get MShell installed into NitrOS-9 instead of the shell that I normally see when I boot up?  I’m sure that I’ll have to copy MShell onto a NitrOS-9 disk, into the proper directory, and I’ll probably need to change the boot script (or whatever the list of commands run during boot is called) to invoke MShell instead of the shell I normally see.

Thanks very much for your attention.
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira